On 24 January 2004 an icon of the Rev. Dr Florence Li Tim-Oi was dedicated at St Martin-in-the-Fields, London. It had been written by the Rev. Dr. Ellen Francis Poisson, Order of St Helena, New York. The icon can be visited in the Dick Sheppard Chapel in the undercroft of the recently re-ordered St Martin's building in Trafalgar Square, London.
With the icon from right to left: The Rev Nicholas Holtam, Vicar of St Martin-in-the-Fields, who dedicated the icon, wearing the cope made for Bishop R O Hall who ordained Li Tim-Oi in 1944. The Rev Dr Ellen Francis OSH who wrote the icon. Canon Ruth Wintle, then chair of Li Tim-Oi Foundation, who presided at the eucharist, wearing a chasuble from Zimbabwe. Canon Christopher Hall, secretary of the Foundation, whose Letter to Florence provided the address.